Hello blogspot. This is Nic. I am new to you. However, I am not new to the blogosphere. Now that we're acquainted, let's begin.
This is another step of mine into the adult world. While I have had a blog on Xanga for a couple of years, I feel as though I have outgrown it some. I have used pictures and colors for so long to give strength to my postings because I have not felt that I could express what I wanted to say in words. Now though, since words are so important to me, I want to work on painting pictures with my words and not just the decorations behind them. So let this be the start of a new phase. A phase in which I create the pictures that I want to share, rather than relying on others' works as a crutch to my own productions. Here's to new beginnings. [cue high-pitched 'clink' of a toast]
Sunday, April 29
New Beginnings
Posted by deliveredjude at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hope to read your word pictures soon, but first you have to write them. :-)
Post a Comment