I can easily say that I have too many thoughts for public blogging. I run around as a rabbit- wildly frantic - without fully developing any thought to the measure it likely merits. I think things could be easier for me if I had less insight. Then as friends, situations, or God revealed things to me I could (if i chose...which is ultimately the issue) put them into practice before I ran off with the next piece of insight.
I think I'm drowning in insight.
I struggle to know how to expose my heart in this blog without making it a chunky puddle of emotional vomit. This post probably smells of the cat litter they use on school buses for such upcomings.
In news of late, I am completely tired of family drama. Too much drama, even for me a recovering drama addict. Seriously folks, seriously.
Everyone should know that Sarah and I debated postponing the wedding for various reasons, but after many long conversations inches from each others faces, we have decided - and feel the peace from God - about keeping our wedding date as scheduled for January 3, 2009. If you are not ok with this decision, I hope that you can find resolve for yourself because Sarah and I are likely tired of hearing from you and your off base judgments. If you want to be involved in our lives and our decision, bring us encouragement not judgment, distaste, and for God's and your own sake remove the plank in your eye before you start digging for the splinter in mine.
(sorry for those of you reading this to whom most of this does not pertain - which is most or all of you.)
PS: I now have a house plant called Atticus - the anti-cactus because Wal-Mart sells far too many cacti.
Monday, September 22
Davey Jones's Locker
Posted by deliveredjude at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I completely concur about the too much insight thing. I feel the same way much of the time.
And good name for your new plant. The contest for naming my new bamboo ends today! =)
Much love and prayers....
Speaking of "Pirates", we made up our own national anthems when we did Labor Day Olympics a few weeks ago. One of my friends had me learn how to play the Jack Sparrow theme for hers (she dressed up as a pirate). P.S. I'm proud of you, in case my VM a few days ago didn't communicate that.
I'm so sorry about the drama. We had plenty drama before our wedding - but none of that matters in the end (though trust me - it was incredibly painful). All that matters is your family. And by 'your family,' I mean the one you are creating - a complete family, made of man and wife.
Post a Comment