Friday, October 31

Happy Birthday Mom. Miss you ELT.

Man: "It's colder than a witch's titty out here."

Me: "How do you know how cold a witch's titty is?"

Man: "Your mother of course."

This man, ELT, was no other than my Dad. This is one of my favorite memories. He told me this in his single wide trailer where I learned to play poker, LOVE movies, and eat more bologna and cheese sandwiches than I could count. My dad said this not because my mother was a witch per se (although they were divorced, peacefully...overall), but because my Mom's birthday was on Halloween. Today.

This post goes out to you tew that made me possible through your love and lovin'.

Not only did my perverted dad teach me humor, so did my mom. Still, my mom's humor was of a different breed. Thus the rest of this post will be filled with candy corny humor. I am the fruit of his seed and her womb both literally and figuratively.

Where do ghosts mail their letters?
Answer: At the ghost office

What do you get when you goose a ghost?
Answer: A handfull of sheet!

Why did the ghost cross the road?
Answer: To get to "THE OTHER SIDE"


What happens when a ghost gets lost in a fog?
Answer: He's mist


What do you call a ghost with a broken leg?
Answer: Hoblin Goblin.

What do you call a wicked witch who lives by the sea?
Answer: A Sand-witch

What do you get when you cross sleeping beauty and Dracula?
Answer: Iron poor blood

Why did the vampire need mouthwash?
Answer: She had bat breath.

Why are black cats such good singers?
Answer: They're very mewsical.

Ok, that's all I can hadle. Happy Halloween everyone.

3 comments:

Sarah Lewie said...

I love corny jokes. Thanks Ms. Tew for teaching me new jokes. (That was to your mom....not so much to you, Sir Nicholas.) =)

TenaciousT said...

oh that was awesome. i wish i had read these in time to tell them to my students. they think im hilarious when i say stuff like that (gotta love 6th graders!).
either way, i very much enjoyed them!

Sarah Lewie said...

I'm intrigued by this big request. So I say, yes, let's talk.

I have a migraine. Life sucks.

Ok...so maybe not life, but certainly headaches.

Talking soon to commence. =)