Friday, June 13

Okay, so

I went and saw The Incredible Hulk at the theaters at midnight last night, and let me be the first to say that it











































































was AWESOME!!!!!!!

Yep, maybe not awesome enough to merit caps AND all those exclamation points, but it deserved at least a good four of those exclamation points. Yes, I am thoroughly proud of Edward Norton and Liv Tyler. You SHOULD spend the money to go see this on the big screen. This isn't exactly a sit at home kind of movie. Great. Go see it.

Okay, my rant is done now and I am off to see my lady friend for the weekend.

3 comments:

TS said...

Send me $9, and I'll follow through w/ your recommendation. Otherwise, I'll settle w/ my 35" TV and my $9 steak...I mean whore....what?

Sarah Lewie said...

Two things:
1) Thank you for you comment
2) My story from the other night (that I hope Sarah told you) is REALLY funny in light of that

ok...I lied...3 things:
3) I need your email address. Thanks!

Sarah Lewie said...

The Hulk was A-MA-ZING!
And I got it...be looking for an email shortly.
Why am I blogging you if I"m just going to email? Cause I'm a loser. =)