Well, it seems that I've been quite a vacation from the blogging world. As some have experienced, vacationing is not always sunshine and rose buds. This has definitely been true for me. I am in the midst of an intense battle I expect to be clearly defined and quickly eliminated. Unfortunately, this battle is made up of gray lines, time, processes, and journeys.
I must say I'm glad to be back to the blogging world. However, I do not want my blog to be the bulimic bucket of my life. Still, I cannot help but write about my present life. I can and will no longer live in the past but in the present and own all that which is me.
This is my stalwart, my stronghold, and my song.
Tuesday, June 10
Extended Vacation
Posted by deliveredjude at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes. that all sounds familiar.
Hear, hear. (Sorry, I don't have anything more enlightening to say that that.)
Post a Comment